Get Help Expunging Your Criminal Record in Illinois!

Having your record expunged means that it becomes as if the crime never took place. You can have your record expunged in specific circumstances, and as a result, every law enforcement agency will seal or destroy records of your offense.

With a record of arrest in the criminal justice system, you can face serious circumstances. Arrests and criminal records can result in negative circumstances when you seek out educational opportunities, apply for jobs, or even apply for government benefits.

Do you need assistance having your record sealed?

If you need assistance with a record expungement, schedule an appointment to have your case reviewed by me as your Peoria criminal defense attorney. You may be eligible to have your criminal record expunged if your conviction resulted in probation or supervision.

Some of the possible offenses that are eligible for expungement include:

  • Visitation interference
  • Prostitution
  • Theft
  • Retail theft
  • Damage to and trespass on property
  • Bribery
  • Resisting a peace officer
  • Disorderly conduct
  • Harassing and obscene communications
  • Cannabis Control Act violations
  • Possession of drug paraphernalia

Many factors are considered when a convicted individual requests to have his or her record expunged. Some of the other considerations that are made include the length of time since the offense was committed, any prior convictions, and whether subsequent cases exist. During a case evaluation, I can help you determine whether your case can be expunged.

Smart & Effective Representation from Miller Law Offices

As you petition the court to expunge or seal your criminal record, you will want to ensure that you have adequate representation on your side. At Miller Law Offices, I can provide you with the assistance necessary to maximize your chance of securing an expungement. Do not hesitate to obtain the strong legal guidance that I offer. My goal is to help you reduce the damage caused by the initial offense so that you can move forward with your life. Contact my firm today!