Trusted Peoria Family Lawyer
Filing for divorce can be a troubling process, especially when you are unsure of where to turn or who to trust in order to ensure that your rights are protected. At Miller Law Offices, P.C., I am proud to say that I have extensive experience providing favorable resolutions to my clients and I may be able to help you, too.
I strive to ensure that my client’s rights are protected and that they are treated with respect and dignity throughout the course of their case. As a testament to these efforts, I received the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in 2012. You can be confident that your case is in good hands when you choose to work with Miller Law Offices.
In the state of Illinois, there a variety of different grounds for divorce in Illinois, including:
- One spouse was impotent
- One spouse had been married during the time of the marriage
- One spouse committed adultery
- One spouse willfully deserted the other for at least one year
- One spouse has been habitually intoxicated for at least two years
- One spouse has been habitually under the influence of drugs for two years
- One spouse has been guilty of physical or mental abuse
- One spouse was incarcerated for a felony
- One spouse has given the other a sexually transmitted disease
The state also recognizes no-fault divorces. Determining which grounds to file under can be confusing. If you are need assistance with dissolving your marriage, contact Miller Law Offices today.
Finding a Favorable Strategy for Your Case
When you work with my firm, I can help you understand the various options that are available to you during a divorce and I will keep you informed of each legal happening of your case. For more information about how my firm can help you, do not hesitate to contact Miller Law Offices today and schedule a free initial consultation with me. I can provide strong legal counsel as your Peoria family lawyer. You can get started by completing an online case evaluation form now!